Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FINALLY!

Well I finally got my iPhone!!! Completly excited!!

I can finally stop walking around with my Blackberry on one hand and my iTouch on he other. Personally, I HATED the Blackberry. Buuut AT&T wouldn't let me upgrade until November! I tried and tried, to no avail (I live in Dallas and no store would upgrade me). Now, I had to travel to Puerto Rico last week, and tried it there. And what do you know, the rep just sent an email and told me to call back in 1 hour. I did and VOILA! I have an iPhone!! What did he do, who did he call, no idea! But I have my iPhone, and that's all that matters (last time the guy from an AT&T store in Dallas took 5 days to get an "answer", all to say "NO" in the end).

Anywho, did I mention I have my iPhone??! yeah yeah, I'm excited.

I beleive this little machine to be the future of communications and business. Forget my Blackberry, now I'm using my iPhone for my company email and Calendar. And now the rumors of the Apple tablet make it all more exciting. The future looks very exciting indeed for Apple fans like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment